We performed the following works:
- Fire detection systems;
- Electrical installations;
- Smoke system automation.
Fire alarm and detection systems are absolutely necessary for the protection of material goods, but also of life. There are two types of fire alarm systems, namely conventional fire alarm systems and addressable fire alarm systems.
Conventional alarm and early detection systems are generally used for small buildings where it is not absolutely necessary to identify each alarm detector on the control panel display panel.
Addressable fire alarm and detection systems are intended for large buildings and building assemblies, each addressable fire alarm sensor can be identified from the addressable control panel display panel.
Addressable fire alarm and detection systems are intelligent systems consisting of fire detection and alarm control panels with addressable detector loops, addressable smoke and temperature detectors, addressable fire alarm buttons, conventional detector addressing modules or specials such as smoke barriers, other control modules for smoke hatches, addressable or conventional fire alarm sirens.
Addressable fire alarm and detection systems with detector loops have a number of advantages over conventional systems:
- In case of cutting or breaking a cable, the fire alarm system is still fully functional – with broken cable status signaling;
- In the event of a short circuit between the wires, the fire alarm system is operational if the detectors have an integrated short circuit isolator.
Among the most important projects of alarm and fire detection systems, installed and programmed by us are the following manufacturers: Schrack, Siemens, Bosch, Esser, Aritech, Polon-Alfa, Teletek, Helios, etc., systems mounted in warehouses, office buildings, industrial halls, hospitals, malls, etc.
We make electrical and electronic installations for civil and industrial constructions. The works will consist of the practical part that will be carried out according to a project of the beneficiary or according to one of an authorized company. In addition, in case the project does not contain, test and verification works of the installation / system will be drawn up, drawing up the minutes with the related technical measurements. At the same time, operating and maintenance documents can be prepared for the sustainable operation of the systems and equipment.
Types of services we perform:
- Manufacturing or modernization of Electrical Distribution and Automation Boards;
- Replacement or repair of lighting fixtures;
- Installation of electrical switches, electrical outlets, internet outlets and television outlets;
- Establishment of distribution networks for internet and television services.
Maintenance services we perform:
- Priority in the requested interventions;
- Prompt and quality services regardless of the degree of difficulty or the type of contract;
- ANRE qualified and authorized personnel;
- Expert advice.
Smoke extraction is a key element of a building’s ventilation system, which aims to evacuate the combustion products resulting from a fire outside the building.
The implementation of the smoke extraction system ensures:
- Maintaining the visibility of the escape routes, the safety of the people inside the space, during 2 hours;
- Makes the access of the intervention bodies more efficient for extinguishing the fire;
- Prevents the spread of smoke and toxic gases to other compartments of the building, helping to protect equipment and other goods inside, thus reducing material damage caused by fire.