We performed the following works:
- Installation of fire detection and warning system;
- Burglar alarm system installation;
- Installation of networking and voice-data equipment;
- Electrical installations;
- Building Management System (BMS) installation.
Fire alarm and detection systems are absolutely necessary for the protection of material goods, but also of life. There are two types of fire alarm systems, namely conventional fire alarm systems and addressable fire alarm systems.
Conventional alarm and early detection systems are generally used for small buildings where it is not absolutely necessary to identify each alarm detector on the control panel display panel.
Addressable fire alarm and detection systems are intended for large buildings and building assemblies, each addressable fire alarm sensor can be identified from the addressable control panel display panel.
Addressable fire alarm and detection systems are intelligent systems consisting of fire detection and alarm control panels with addressable detector loops, addressable smoke and temperature detectors, addressable fire alarm buttons, conventional detector addressing modules or specials such as smoke barriers, other control modules for smoke hatches, addressable or conventional fire alarm sirens.
Addressable fire alarm and detection systems with detector loops have a number of advantages over conventional systems:
- In case of cutting or breaking a cable, the fire alarm system is still fully functional – with broken cable status signaling;
- In the event of a short circuit between the wires, the fire alarm system is operational if the detectors have an integrated short circuit isolator.
Among the most important projects of alarm and fire detection systems, installed and programmed by us are the following manufacturers: Schrack, Siemens, Bosch, Esser, Aritech, Polon-Alfa, Teletek, Helios, etc., systems mounted in warehouses, office buildings, industrial halls, hospitals, malls, etc.
Burglar alarm systems are the best choice if you want to protect and secure certain property, your home and your family, or your entire business. They discourage unauthorized intrusion into various premises, detect the conditions for fire and gas leakage, limit, in a word, the risk of damage, protect people’s lives and last but not least, reduce the value of the insurance premium. Taking into account the level of risk of burglary, the places or goods protected and the assessment of their contents, alarm systems can be classified by security degrees.
In general, the elements that need protection are first of all the access roads to the personal home or company (doors and windows) and secondly the interior spaces. Based on these things, alarm systems must contain certain components: Detection and alarm control panel; Motion detectors; Broken glass detectors; Vibration detectors; Magnetic contacts keyboard; Infrared barriers; Audio and optical warning systems; Remote alarm elements (gsm, telephone communicator, connection interface to the surveillance dispatcher); Accumulators.
Data voice systems are one of the most important components of the modern communications system, without which a professional activity nowadays can no longer be carried out.
Data voice systems are complex installations, consisting of cable infrastructures (UTP, fiber optics, multi-pair telephone cable, etc.), central equipment (telephone exchanges, servers, switches, routers, media converters, etc.) and equipment for work (voice-data sockets, telephone exchanges, PCs, tablets, smartphones, smart-TVs, video cameras, etc.)
We make electrical and electronic installations for civil and industrial constructions. The works will consist of the practical part that will be carried out according to a project of the beneficiary or according to one of an authorized company. In addition, in case the project does not contain, test and verification works of the installation / system will be drawn up, drawing up the minutes with the related technical measurements. At the same time, operating and maintenance documents can be prepared for the sustainable operation of the systems and equipment.
Types of services we perform:
- Manufacturing or modernization of Electrical Distribution and Automation Boards;
- Replacement or repair of lighting fixtures; Installation of electrical switches, electrical outlets, internet outlets and television outlets;
- Establishment of distribution networks for internet and television services.
Maintenance services we perform:
- Priority in the requested interventions;
- Prompt and quality services regardless of the degree of difficulty or the type of contract;
- ANRE qualified and authorized personnel;
- Expert advice.
The concept of BMS arose from the need to manage the environment of a building or to control the parameters of the building.
The concept of Parameter in the context of BMS should be perceived as the value of a certain quantity to measure or describe the state in an application (temperature, humidity, closed / open, active / inactive). This system becomes very useful in the case of managing the expenses related to a large building (supermarket, shopping malls, banks / office buildings, hotels, warehouses, showrooms, workshops / production departments) by the possibility of coordinating in one go. location all the parameters of a building regardless of the distance from the control point and the creation of scenarios of their interdependence (parameters).
Also, implementing a BMS in a building ensures the following goals:
- Significant energy savings: electricity, heat (other primary energy sources);
- Lower installed power, so lower equipment costs;
- Increasing the life of the equipment that serves the building;
- Achieving comfort parameters close to specific activities;
- Elimination of dozens of regulators necessary for the zonal control of the parameters, necessary in the case of a decentralized local control.